FP&A Analyst - 12 month Contract
Job Id: 5502
As FP&A Analyst you will report into the Manager FP&A. You will be required to build strong and meaningful relationships across the company to support the business partnering of FP&A with all EMEA regions and departments. This is a 12 month Contract.
- Work directly with the FP&A Analysts and the Manager of FP&A.
- Assist with the annual budget.
- Assist and complete monthly forecasting ,monthly variance analysis and analyze actual revenue and cost against planned.
- Monitor monthly operating expenditure of the business.
- Approve and review agreements for monthly spend.
- Develop business profitability models.
- Present financial insights to senior partners across multiple regions.
- Engage with global finance teams to ensure we follow global reporting practices.
- Assist with financial modelling, developing, monitoring and reviewing KPIs across multiple disciplines.
- Promoting process improvement is essential to the role.
- Executing work with high levels of accuracy and detail is required.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 1 years PQE
- Experience in data analysis and an ability to translate the activities of the business into numerical form and present these using the range of products available from Microsoft
- Experience in Oracle, Hyperion packages, or implementation of improvements to an existing finance tool
- Experience in an FP&A of business support role
- Experience in pulling together month end management accounting reporting would be beneficial to this role
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!