Associate Brand Manager (12 Month Contract)
Job Id: 5549
As an Associate Brand Manager - Eastern Europe, you’re an essential part of our publishing team in Berlin and you help with our content production, events, partnerships, social media and marketing efforts in the region, including Poland, Czechia, Greece, and Romania. You love challenging convention, you’re willing to embrace the unknown and you’re able to keep a cool head when navigating our evolving portfolio of products.
As a Berlin Rioter, you’ll join a dedicated team of specialists committed to becoming the most player-focused game company in the world. You share our value of player experience first, rejection of convention, and intense passion for gaming.
You’ll report to the Head of Publishing - Eastern Europe and you’ll work as part of the publishing team. This will be a Contract position and will be for 12 months.
- Support the team working on the branding and marketing strategies
- Help evaluate, advocate, and drive new initiatives that elevate and reinforce the games brands
- Support with execution of branding and marketing programs to promote our games in collaboration with Central teams as well as local agencies and partners
- Oversee the development of local marketing assets to ensure they are of the highest standards and in alignment with our brand guidelines
- Manage the communication pipeline and coordinate communication across various channels such as social media and web
- Manage the content roadmap and publishing plans, and align them with multiple stakeholders
- Optimize and implement our video channel strategy and report on results
- 3 years of experience working in the brand management or marketing space
- Understanding of the YouTube and Twitch tools, platforms and Google Suite
- Understanding of the gaming ecosystem
- Keen eye for asset evaluation, creative review skills
- Fluency in Polish, Czech, Romanian or Greek
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where everyone that works at or with Riot Games treats one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!