Associate Brand Manager, TFT Esports, EMEA (12 Month Contract)
Job Id: 5578
As Associate Brand Manager, TFT Esports for the EMEA Publishing HUB, you’re a part of our publishing team in EMEA and you help support and run our organized play initiatives for Teamfight Tactics. You love challenging convention, you’re willing to embrace the unknown and you’re able to keep a cool head when navigating our evolving portfolio of products.
You'll be the focal point of interaction for all publishing needs for our offices and our partners, working directly with the Berlin Esports team and our local publishing teams across EMEA. The powers of your experience in project management, content creation, managing partners and a deep-seated love for gaming and Esports will combine to improve the competitive play ecosystem in EMEA. This job requires travel.
As a Rioter within the EMEA Publishing Team, you’ll join a dedicated team of brand specialists committed to becoming the most player-focused game company in the world. You share our value of player experience first, rejection of convention, and intense passion for gaming.
You’ll report to the TFT EMEA Product lead and you’ll work as part of the EMEA brand team.
- Coordinate publishing plans and strategy for TFT EMEA Esports that engage, surprise and delight our players
- Work with a variety of Riot teams to obtain content, related assets and stay informed with TFT EMEA Esports
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are at the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach
- Help EMEA offices build local competitive TFT stories and coordinate the operations to grow their channels and communities
In this role, your responsibilities may evolve over time to align with the changing needs of our organization.
- 1+ year relevant experience in Branding, Product Management or Creative.
- Experience supporting the go-to-market process for a new product or contributing to ongoing marketing for an esports product or brand
- Knowledge of the games and esports market (e.g. past and current game feature sets, esports leagues, marketing tactics), industry trends, partnerships and branded content landscape
- Understanding of brand campaign indicators, metrics, analytics, and media to develop creative strategies
- A good understanding of how an esports ecosystem is created and maintained
- Experience working with agencies and vendors
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with teams of different disciplines and crafts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, medical condition, political affiliation or activity, genetic information, religion, trade union membership or activity, age, sexual orientation, family status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status or characteristics. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
If you need assistance or an accommodation for this process due to a disability, please let us know.