Director, RMO and Demand Planning
Job Id: REQ-0007659
As a Director, RMO & Demand Planning in Riot’s Games Pillar, you'll join our effort to make building and delivering player experiences easy, scalable and sustainable. You will lead Games Pillar’s efforts to execute the overall resourcing and demand planning strategy.
This is a central operations role focused on designing and managing inter-disciplinary processes. You will find success through deep production expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters. You will partner with producers across Riot who will help design the process that you will own and manage.
You will report directly to the Head of Business Operations within the Games Pillar.
- Partner with Operations leadership across Games Pillar to understand current global resourcing needs on all products and initiatives. Collaborate across games studios, central teams and partner teams – HR, TA & Finance - to build our long range talent strategy.
- Design and manage Games Pillar’s global resource management process with a focus on how to effectively and proactively maintain and grow our global workforce.
- Partner with HR, TA and Finance to identify key workforce planning metrics and build process and tools to communicate relevant actionable insights to Games Pillar leadership and to product / game leadership teams.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across Riot, communicating key strategic choices and their implications for feedback and iteration.
- Design and manage an integrated global demand planning process across game teams and central functions within the Games Pillar. Partner with our corporate teams to ensure cross pillar dependencies are identified and managed.
- Support Games Pillar Quarterly Business Review process with planning information
- Design and implement staff load balancing and redeployment as needed
- Partner with systems and insights teams to automate demand planning
- Infuse data-informed decisions, human-centered design methodologies, and agile workflows for continuous enhancement of our service offerings from ideation to execution
- Identify and initiate opportunities for new focus areas
- 8+ years experience in product management, talent management, operations
- 5+ years of experience managing organizations at scale
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams including production, analytics, HR, TA and Finance
- 5+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- Experience and knowledge of games production, relevant gaming audiences, and the game industry
- Cross-group collaboration that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly-matrixed organization
- Experience recruiting, motivating, and developing a team and establish clear ownership and definition of success
- Experience in a consumer-focused technology or entertainment company
- BA/BS Degree
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and a player-first mentality. We will consider your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be a great fit for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
- (Los Angeles Only) Base salary range between $226,600.00 - $339,900.00 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.