Game Production Intern
Job Id: 5594
As a Game Production Intern on Teamfight Tactics, you will report to a Game Producer and will support production on one or more projects during your time with us. Projects could span areas from game content production, to feature creation, to events, or even internal developer-facing projects.
You will get hands-on experience with and exposure to a broad swath of game production, from assisting with ceremonies like production discipline meetings and sprint ceremonies, to evaluating product results, leading team activities like brainstorming, communicating with stakeholders, and anything else required to ship world class features, content, and experiences to players.
- Facilitate team activities, including standups, reviews, and/or retrospectives.
- Work with Strategic Advisory to understand our target audience’s needs and capture those needs into creative objectives or user stories.
- Create product briefs and presentations to lead team members on the expected product development
- Assist/shadow Game Product Managers in developing game strategies.
- Collaborate with other producers and lead to develop roadmaps and future plans for our products.
- Work with Strategic Advisory to interpret product performance results, implement learnings, and develop new experiments and features
- Shadow other game production activities, including Events delivery, Content Production, Feature Development etc.
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 weeks remotely in our US based offices
- Authorized to work in the country that you reside in during this remote program.
- Currently enrolled in a college, university or non degree program
- Passion about game development and monetization strategies
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of League of Legends, and/or have a deep understanding of the champions, gameplay, skins catalog, events, loot, store, event pass, or missions.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- You are comfortable collaborating in ambiguous problem spaces
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this is the role for you!
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. Interns can also participate in our 401(k) plan. You can expect subsidized meals, in-game perks, and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Applications Close January 6th 12:00pm PT
(Remote Only) The hourly rate for the internship is $38.32.
Riot focuses on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy and other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).