Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Product Manager, you'll lead passionate cross-functional teams in creating innovative content and incredible experiences for players in Brazil. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish-line into players' hands.You'll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
As a São Paulo Rioter, you’ll join a growing team of player-focused pros that share a rejection of convention and a maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games São Paulo is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- A hardcore gamer: your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry; you love games and take play seriously, you understand your impact on the player experience because you are a player too. You use that knowledge to improve the overall experience of all our games.
- Educated and experienced: Ideally, you've worked on the launch of AAA digital products (games, movies, apps) working with teams in an Agile environment as a Producer, Project Manager, Development Manager, or Engineering Manager, and have worked with or led a team through a full product cycle, from ideation to production.
- Entrepreneurial: you either have entrepreneurial experience or an entrepreneurial spirit, which means you're willing to take risks; you care about challenge and potential, not titles or the size of your team.
- A team player: while you’re a capable self-manager, your natural verve and sense of fun make you thrive as part of a team; you inspire others, provide meaningful and constructive criticism, and remain cool, calm, and collected in crisis.
- An Agile pro: you're fluent in — and avid advocate of — development best practices; you've successfully lead teams using a variety of Agile practices including Scrum, Kanban and Lean Product Management; you take a holistic, systems-thinking view of the product development lifecycle and adapt processes accordingly.
- A master problem solver: you take deep pride in your work and view each new problem as an opportunity for success; you approach challenges creatively, but methodically, sparking discussions as you work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions.
- Data-oriented: you heavily support yourself in data to inform product decisions. You create feedback loops to constantly learn from the audience and evolve the product strategy accordingly.
- Identify and create opportunities that addresses League of Legends players desires in Brazil, crafting and designing world-class products.
- Act as product owner on multiple production projects at once, helping set vision while creating alignment for all levels of content creation, leading fellow Rioters and working with other stakeholders throughout Riot.
- Gather, acknowledge, and respond to internal and external feedback, adjusting product direction and design choices as necessary.
- Directly lead prodigiously talented dev teams while getting your hands dirty in creative development, working directly with engineers, writers, and artists to listen and respond to pitches as you ensure that Riot releases only top quality content.
- Inform and build features roadmaps, prioritize backlogs, identifying critical path issues while pulling together strike forces to blast through barriers and ship content to players.
- Continuously learn about the game space you are operating in, distilling and sharing those learnings.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.