Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Program Specialist with our Engineering University team, you'll be a jack of several trades. You'll be responsible for iterating, improving, and delivering amazing learning experiences whether it's for an individual, a team, or the whole discipline. You'll help our SMEs be both the sage on the stage and the guide on the side and sometimes play those roles yourself. Whether you are diving in to offer support or owning the whole process, you can handle anything that's thrown at you and you’re always ready and waiting for the curve ball.
- An orator: you're pro at presenting, excelling in conference rooms or auditoriums filled with teammates, clients, and senior leadership; regardless of whether the material is bone dry or wildly controversial, you command attention and can improvise midstream if your audience starts zoning out
- An experienced trainer: you've got extensive experience working with adult learners in the technology world, a strong knowledge of facilitation, and a proven track record in the world of learning and developing
- Comfortable with ambiguity: when changes are made, you keep a cool head and fight on, even if you don't have all the details; you're comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivates you to evolve and innovate
- Priority-focused: you quickly identify critical projects, separating essential tasks from dreaded time-sucks; you can spot and avoid roadblocks miles ahead, which keeps you on track and more focused than a very determined laser beam
- Personable: your outgoing, positive nature is infectious, making it easy for you to create genuine, collaborative bonds and relationships with all types, whether Rioter, player, partner or otherwise
- Utilize new and flexible learning methods, developing and adapting training materials for a technically focused audience
- Assist in creating sustainable programs that, after you are done adding your high degree of polish, can basically run themselves
- Juggle the many moving parts of running programs with ease, ready to add more pins at any moment
- Use your over-developed creative problem solving skills to level us up and prepare for the unknowns of the future
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.