Business Development Sponsorship Management
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
You will manage regional sponsorship and advertising agreements with strategic partners for Esports, identify business opportunities to monetize our professional league, manage Esport's broadcasting rights with media partners and develop Esports marketing strategies and campaigns through alliances with key brands.
As a Santiago Rioter, you’ll join a growing team of player-focused pros that share a rejection of convention and a maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Santiago is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
- Experienced: you have at least a bachelor's degree plus 4-5 years of experience working on Business Development, Marketing or Sales.
- A negotiator: you're adept at negotiating and closing sound commercial agreements while possessing a solid understanding of contracts including licensing and sponsorship agreements.
- Multilingual: you speak both Spanish and English fluently, in order to communicate with Rioters in diverse global teams, and with our partners and vendors from abroad.
- Detail-oriented: you look at projects under a microscope, methodically dissecting their DNA to ensure that no detail has been overlooked; you communicate your findings precisely and efficiently with zero room for misunderstandings.
- A hardcore gamer and sports enthusiast: your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry; you love games and sports offline and online, you're an avid fan of LoL esports, and take play seriously.
- A clear communicator: you can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you're able to convert large amount of information and data into clear, professional presentations.
- A proven multi-tasker: you're able to manage multiple projects and deliverables at once and you're a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical: you're able to use data to make informed decisions and business cases.
- Identify, pursue, and execute sponsorship and other business partnerships by engaging and managing third-party agencies or direct relationships.
- Formulate and implement creative marketing campaigns and requests for partners taking into consideration technical and branding requirements.
- Collaborate across departments (brand, broadcast, player management, legal, league operations, etc.) to help identify and execute new business opportunities.
- Support strategy development for esports digital product launches, product enhancements, and content licenses across all media platforms.
- Prepare presentations and reports using data and insights to facilitate internal and external-facing meetings.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.