Rioters from all over the world have found a home in Dublin, a city that buzzes with a rich history, vibrant culture, fresh entertainment, and Runeterra-like landscapes.
Originally a small office, Riot Dublin has grown over the past few years and focuses primarily on business operations, development, engineering, localization, and player support. We’ve even been honored as the fourth-best medium workplace in Ireland. Though the award we covet most is being recognized as the absolute best when it comes to providing experiences for players. If this sounds exciting, our Dublin office could be a great fit for you.
Getting Creative With EU’s Publishing Team
Helping Dublin's Homeless on Global Service Day
Bringing "POP/STARS" to VR
ARAM-arama Invites EU Players to Have Fun in the Snow
Coding for a Cause
CoderDojo and Riot Games: help-a-thon
Dublin Open Positions
- Open Positions: 6
- Financial Accountant - 2 Year ContractFinanceRiot Operations & Support
- Revenue accountant - 2 Year ContractFinanceRiot Operations & Support
- Senior Application Security EngineerEngineeringRiot Operations & Support
- Software Engineer Anti-CheatEngineeringRiot Operations & Support
- Staff QA Engineer (24-Month Contract) - Java ProductsQA GroupRiot Operations & Support
- Systems EngineerEngineeringRiot Operations & Support